Shannon’s View, Walsall, WS1 1RA - £500 PCM
Shannon’s View, George Street, Walsall, WS1 1RA
Well-designed one and two bedroom apartments for affordable intermediate rent in the heart of Walsall town centre. Based in the heart of Walsall, this spacious and contemporary apartment offers town centre living at an affordable price. Featuring a well-designed, open plan fitted kitchen and bathroom, one bedroom and a balcony overlooking the town centre, this apartment offers an easy commute to Walsall, Birmingham and Sandwell. Local attractions such as Walsall Museum and Walsall Art Gallery are just a walk away as are a host of high street shops, bars and restaurants.
- One bedroom and two bedroom apartments
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob and cooker hood
- Fitted bathroom
- Double glazing
Deposit of £500 required. To be eligible for intermediate rent, you must:
- Be employed and work in the local authority area or adjoining area of the home you want to rent
- Currently live, or need to move to, the local authority area or adjoining area of the home you want to rent
- Not be claiming housing benefit or housing benefit ‘top-up’
- Not have your name on a mortgage
Call Ruth Thompson on 01922 617756, or email us.