Old Vicarage Close
At Old Vicarage Close, we offer Assisted Living Services for customers. It is our unique model tailored for your needs which provides:
* Domiciliary Services: A carer can visit you in your own home to help you with any daily activities you cannot safely manage on your own such as dressing, washing, smaller household chores or attending the bathroom. The intensity and frequency of visits depends on individual circumstances.
* 24/7 emergency alarm system
* On-site night staff to deliver planned care
* Urgent night response staff (some charges may apply)
Living at Old Vicarage Close
Old Vicarage Close is delightful, well established care service for older customers and offers excellent facilities:
* 59 self-contained one bedroom apartments
* Guest facilities
* Lift to all floors
* Communal gardens and outdoor space
* Communal dining room
* TV lounge and conservatory
* Laundry facilities
* Hair salon
* Communal bathing facilities
* Car parking on-site
Located in Pelsall, Old Vicarage Close is just a few minutes walking distance from the lovely Pelsall village - filled with shops, amenities and abundant green spaces.
There are also excellent public transport links to Walsall, Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas.
Old Vicarage Close, Pelsall, Walsall, West Midlands, WS3 4AZ
If you are interested in living at Old Vicarage Close, please contact Clare Davies, Business Support Officer on 01922 405442 or 07788 385445 or June Lingard, Business Support Assistant on 01922 693542 or 07587 550497
If you would like to discuss the care we provide please contact Lisa Fitzmaurice, Registered Manager, on 0121 358 9045 or 07876 034513