Showell Court is an extra care service with 64 comfortable individual apartments for adults aged 55 or over who are able to live independently, but may have some personal support or care needs.
Situated in Low Hill, Wolverhampton Showell Court offers a high specification service, with self-contained, individual apartments. Modern and well-equipped, the apartments afford residents privacy and independence in a friendly and warm complex with a range of extra facilities on their doorstep. Comprehensive communal facilities include a restaurant, garden and a large communal lounge in a sociable, high-quality setting.
- 64 self contained one and two bedroom apartments including emergency alarm system
- Reception area
- Guest suite
- Hair and beauty salon
- Large communal lounge
- Meeting room
- Laundry room.
24 hours, with staff on site.
Getting a placement
Individuals may either self refer to the scheme using the details below, or alternatively, if funded by the social services they may apply via their social worker. For more information about placement funding or allocations, please contact Showell Court staff using the details below.
Showell Court Reablement offers a short period of intensive support in an established and comfortable extra care setting to help your recovery and return home.
The service provides:
* A supported environment in which to promote independent living
* An individual support plan to encourage a swift return to full home life
* Support to help regain confidence and independence
* Access to a team of occupational therapists and social care professionals as required. For more information please click here.
Contact: Julie Harwood (Registered Manager)
Off Fourth Avenue
Telephone: 01902 732783
Fax: 01902 737935