Brook Road, Wombourne
Three brand new bungalows in the village of Wombourne, near Wolverhampton
An exciting new development of bungalows (two semi-detached and one detached) available on this small development in the village of Wombourne. Close to local amenities with good access to the surrounding area and major shopping areas. The properties boasts open plan living with fitted kitchen, gas central heating, enclosed private rear gardens and driveways for two cars. The properties is available as a 50% share.
How to apply
You will need to register with Orbit Help to Buy to be approved. To qualify for Help to Buy Shared Ownership, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You can’t afford to buy a home on the open market
- You have a household income of less than £80,000 per year
- You are a first time buyer (in some cases home owners who are assessed as having a housing need can qualify)
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You apply for Shared Ownership by registering and completing the online application form
If you are unable to apply online, you can also contact Orbit for an application pack.
Once you have received approval from Orbit, please either email us or telephone 0300 111 7000 to request an application form and to get your name on the waiting list.