Our domiciliary care service is available to people at various locations across the Midlands, providing care and support in people’s own homes 365 days of the year.
Professional and friendly, our service aids independence and improves the quality of life enabling people to stay at home for longer.
Whether you need a 30 minute visit to help you to prepare a meal, a personal bathing visit, or help to get out and about you can be confident that our fully-qualified team will do everything that they can to support you with your individual needs. Our wide range of care and support services includes:
- Personal care and support
- Care following a stay in hospital
- Assistance with health needs, including managing medication
- Sitting services
- Carers short breaks and holiday support
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Escorting to appointments/social activities
- Assistance with mobility
- Domestic support
- Palliative and end of life care
- Dementia care